Информация о вакансии
|Дата публикации:||25 июня 2018|
|Зарплата:||43478 грн., годовой бонус|
Требования к соискателю
|Вид занятости:||Полная занятость|
|Опыт работы:||от 5 лет|
• Develop, recommend and implement strategies to meet the financial objectives established by the Board of Directors and Executive Director.
• Oversee the development of all financial plans, budgets, forecasts, and projections; ensure the accuracy of all financial information;
•Ensure timely reporting to Group Controlling containing sales and financial figures as well as the corresponding comments on regular base.
• Oversee organizational cash flow and forecasting; ensure that financial data and cash flow are steady and support operational requirements;
• Ensure that financial procedures and practices support program requirements and objectives;
• Ensure the adequacy of fiscal controls in accordance with GAAP/IRFS standards, contract requirements
• Supervise the process of sales contracts preparation and credit policy implementation
• Oversee the annual audit process and support the management in carrying out their responsibilities
• Ensure compliance with all legal and regulatory reporting requirements, including timely payment of all taxes and submissions of all tax information returns
• Oversee the development and implementation of all necessary business policies and accounting practices; ensure that the finance department’s overall policies and procedures are efficient and effective
• Oversee the negotiation and administration of all leases and contracts.
• Recommend and manage relationships with banks, investment advisors, insurance brokers, and other business partners
• Manage the chief accountant and supervise overall local accounting processes
• Provide staff support for the Finance and Budget Committee and the Audit Committee of the Board of Directors
•Developing and recommending course-corrective actions across the company to address operating and financial risks
•Collaborating with department heads to establish achievable financial goals
Desired Skills & Experience:
• 6+ years of experience in finance and accounting; minimum of 5 years' experience in management with strategic responsibilities
• Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or related field.
•Work experience in international company
•Reporting experience according to IFRS standards
• Broad financial, operations, administration, and management experience
• A successful track record in setting priorities; excellent analytic and quantitative skills; keen organization and problem solving skills which support and enable sound decision making
• Ability to translate financial concepts to, and to effectively collaborate with, programmatic and fundraising colleagues who do not necessarily have finance backgrounds
• Knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles
• Excellent communication, presentation and relationship building skills with an ability to prioritize, negotiate, and work with a variety of internal and external stakeholders
•English at a high level of writing and speaking