American company developing products for estate industry.
- Build back-end software that is well-modularized and maintainable
- Develop new and modify existing functionality to fulfill feature requirements
- Research new technologies and incorporate them into new systems and products
- Ensure that technology standards and best practices are maintained
- Work to improve the efficiency and functionality of existing software solutions
- Build and take ownership of a continuous integration and deployment system
- Build the infrastructure to turn source codes into product features
- Be technical mentor for less experienced team members
- At least 3-4 years of experience in working with Python
- Strong algorithmic skills
- Experience with of Python frameworks (Django)
- Experience in asynchronous programming (Tornado)
- Good knowledge of SQL (MySQL, PostrgeSQL).
- Messaging (RabbitMQ, Celery)
- Front-End experience is plus ( AngularJS)
- 24 callendar days of paid vacation
- 3 days of paid sick leave without any documents
- coffee and snacks
- annual performance bonus
- free visiting clients in USA
- you will work as a PE
If you would like to be considered for the position, please respond me and I will get back to you ASAP with more details about the position.