American company developing products for estate industry.
- Build back-end software that is well-modularized and maintainable
- Develop new and modify existing functionality to fulfill feature requirements
- Research new technologies and incorporate them into new systems and products
- Ensure that technology standards and best practices are maintained
- Work to improve the efficiency and functionality of existing software solutions
- Build and take ownership of a continuous integration and deployment system
- Build the infrastructure to turn source codes into product features
- Be technical mentor for less experienced team members
- Excellent knowledge of Python and Django.
- Experience in building client / server applications, REST API.
- Good knowledge of SQL (MySQL, PostrgeSQL).
- Experience with version control systems (svn, git).
- Experience in writing specifications / technical documentation.
24 callendar days of paid vacation
3 days of paid sick leave without any documents
coffee and snacks
annual performance bonus
free visiting clients in USA
you will work as a PE
If you would like to be considered for the position, please respond me and I will get back to you ASAP with more details about the position.