- Strong experience in HTML, CSS/LESS.
- Experience with client-side code performance optimization, debugging and debugging tools (Firebug, etc.)
- Good understanding of cross-browser/platform issues
- Ability to produce VALID html/css code according to given documentation.
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly in a dynamic environment
- Good communication skills in spoken and written English
- Good experience in mobile web development
- Analyze business and technical specifications/requirements and develop solutions
- Work in collaboration with Graphic Designers & UX Designers to turn their vision into functional HTML templates
- Work with web development team to ensure proper implementation of website’s functionality
- Support and help developers come up with the best technical solutions
- Actively participate in project team meetings and brainstorming activities related to the project issues
- Provide updates to effort estimates and status of assigned tasks
- Client-server web application development
- professional and personal development;
- comfortable working environment;
- full time position;
- centrally located office;
- 20-working day paid vacation;
- paid sick leaves;
- medical insurance;
- quarterly and yearly performance-based bonuses;
- free lunches.